Join us on our 1000 Chair Challenge and you could win an all expenses paid trip on our next wheelchair delivery!
What Is It?
- GOAL: Get 1,000 NEW MONTHLY DONORS ($12.50 a month = 1 wheelchair annually)
- Every wheelchair costs only $150
- WHEN: June 18th – July 2nd (#2WeeksOfHope)
- WINNER: Person who signs up the most Hope Dealers (monthly donor), WINS A CHAIR THE HOPE
TRIP FOR FREE!! Up to a $2,500 value!
- HOPE DEALERS: Will receive a quarterly newsletter full of stories and pictures specific to Chair The
Hope and how we are changing lives. Along with prize drawings.
Note: We are calling those who make a $12.50 monthly commitment Hope Dealers.
How To Participate
- Sign up people to donate $12.50 monthly (that’s less than Netflix/2 drinks at Starbucks)
- Create a profile and receive an individual link to share with others.
- Link to get started: https://chairthehope.org/1000-chair-challenge/
- Or go to https://chairthehope.org/
- Get sign-ups by sending out your individual link via social media, email, or by contacting your friends
and family. Talk to everyone. For checks, have your name written on them.
- You can track how your personal fundraiser is going and will receive emails showing the top performers
so you can see where you stack up.
- Other drawings for amazing prices will take place throughout the Two Weeks of Hope.
- The 1000 Chair Challenges goal is to get monthly donations but always welcomes one-time donations.
- 1000 families will have more INDEPENDENCE and HOPE as we help others donate only $12.50 a month, providing $150 a year for 1 wheelchair.
- 1000 Chair Challenge starts June 18th and ends on July 2nd at 11:59 pm.
- The winner receives a free Chair The Hope Wheelchair Distribution trip, up to $2,500.
- Included: Lodging, transportation, food, planned activities, Chair The Hope Shirt.
- Excluded: Airfare & fees, passport, visa, immunizations, souvenirs, alcohol, spa.
- Contest winner has 2 years to redeem from the close of the contest on July 2nd, 2021.
- The contest winner will be the person who recruits the most “Hope Dealers”, which are those who
commit to a monthly donation of at least $12.50/month or some other higher dollar amount. In other words, this isn’t about who raises the most money, it’s about who gets the most in monthly donation commitments. To become a Hope Dealer, a donor must commit to a minimum of $12.50/month for a year.
Your support on this challenge is taking Chair the Hope to the next level and together we can change more lives! This challenge gets us there. We are grateful for your continual support.
Nathan & Heather Ogden – Founders of Chair The Hope